Broker Check

Sugar Land Office

19901 Southwest Freeway,

Sugar Land, TX 77479
31 May
What Happens After High School? What Do I Need To Know About Postsecondary Transition?


As your plan for your child's transition opportunities after high school, you will want to consider Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS). These include services for
- Postsecondary education
- Vocational education or training
- Continuing and adult education
- Integrated or supported employment
- Independent living and adult services
- Community participation

Join us as we learn about VRS from Kristen Davis from Texas Workforce Commission, Vocational Rehabilitation Services. This event is in partnership with Fort Bend ADDA Parent Support Group.

ZOOM MEETING ID:  891 4750 0019


Date and Time

Tue, May 31, 2022

6:30p - 7:30p CST


Virtual Webinar Event


Event Registration